舞出我人生经典台词对白爱情电影英文独白

新高考网

  《舞出我人生》是美国导演安妮·弗莱彻执导拍摄的一部校园青春电影。影片主要讲述了泰勒是来自巴尔的摩的底层社会的反叛青年,诺拉是就读与贵族艺校的优秀的芭蕾舞学生。诺拉要参加的高级舞蹈比赛,需要一个舞技超群的舞伴,而泰勒刚好因为被罚在艺术学校社区服务而闯入诺拉的视野。泰勒随意自如的街头舞蹈吸引了诺拉,舞台上的一次次合作,让这两个同样执着于艺术的孩子擦出律动的火花。 两条原本平行的直线,交汇于舞蹈的光辉。

  《舞出我人生》经典台词

  1、But it's always been about doing it their way and it's just not me.

  但那是按照他们的规则我做不成我自己。

  2、It became the hub and I got a front row seat to history.

  那里渐变为街舞的中心年幼的我,早早见证了历史。

  3、Why don't you do your thing? We're gonna do ours.

  干你的事儿去,井水不犯河水。

  4、My mom would tell me,” Don’t give up, just be you, cause life's too short to be anybody else."

  妈妈对我说不要放弃做自己就好了因为人生很短根本没时间模仿别人。

  5、We're all here because we have this thing we do. We dance.

  我们之所以相聚是因为都爱跳舞。

  6、Because the best part of The Streets is, it’s not about what you've got. It’s what you make of what you've got.

  因为“街舞争锋”的真谛不在于你已经学到的而在于你通过它所学到的。

  7、Whatever you need to make an action sequence work onstage.

  舞台上的任何的动作他都游刃有余。

  8、There's nothing that we can do for someone who doesn't apPciate what's in front of them..

  对于一个不懂得珍惜良机的人来说,无论我们如何努力都是徒劳。

  9、Now, I know each and every one of you knows what it's like to be forced to conform and become an MSA robot, right?

  我知道你们每个人都了解像个机器人般,被强迫服从MSA的痛苦,是吧?

  10、We didn't work this hard to just give up.

  我们还没尽全力怎么能言败呢。

  《舞出我人生Ⅱ》经典台词

  1. It became the hub and I got a front row seat to history.

  那里渐变为街舞的中心年幼的我,早早见证了历史

  2. My mom would tell me,” Don’t give up, just be you, cause life's too short to be anybody else."

  妈妈对我说不要放弃做自己就好了因为人生很短根本没时间模仿别人.

  3. Whatever you need to make an action sequence work onstage.

  舞台上的任何的动作他都游刃有余

  4. Now, I know each and every one of you knows what it's like to be forced to conform and become an MSA robot, right?

  我知道你们每个人都了解像个机器人般,被强迫服从MSA的痛苦,是吧?

  5. Why don't you do your thing? We're gonna do ours.

  干你的事儿去,井水不犯河水

  6 .We didn't work this hard to just give up.

  我们还没尽全力怎么能言败呢

  7. But it's always been about doing it their way and it's just not me.

  但那是按照他们的规则我做不成我自己

  8. There's nothing that we can do for someone who doesn't apPciate what's in front of them..

  对于一个不懂得珍惜良机的人来说,无论我们如何努力都是徒劳

  9. Because the best part of The Streets is, it’s not about what you've got. It’s what you make of what you've got.

  因为“街舞争锋”的真谛不在于你已经学到的而在于你通过它所学到的

  10. We're all here because we have this thing we do. We dance.

  我们之所以相聚是因为都爱跳舞

中国点击率最高的一篇文章 !